Friday 6 April 2018

Harry Potter blog challenge

Harry Potter Blog Challenge
Everyone that knows me knows that I am a big potterhead. I've loved Harry Potter from the first book, through the films and beyond. I devoured the new book (script of the stage play) in just 2 and a half hours; how grateful was I that day that both babies decided to take an extra long nap that day! One happy mummy! 

So a few people have tagged me in the Harry Potter blog challenge so I decided to have a go! Rather than do one a week, I'm just going to tackle it all in one post!

  1. What is your favourite book? My favourite of all the series has to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Mainly because of the Triwizard Tournament. It's also the book where everything changes and becomes that bit darker. I was lucky and was one of the generation that were able to grow up with Harry and the books; so as I was getting older so were the characters in the books and this book was a turning point where the books became a bit more adult themed. 
  2. If you could take any class they offer at Hogwarts, what would it be? Divination - who wouldn't love to read prophecies and see what the future holds.
  3. What's your quidditch position? Seeker. 
  4. Favourite Harry Potter pick-up line? My name might not be Luna, but I still know how to Lovegood!
  5. What's your wand made of? What's its core? Birch wand with phoenix feather core.
  6. Favourite movie? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
  7. You've graduated Hogwarts and passed your NEWTS, now what? Professor at Hogwarts!
  8. Severus Snape - good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good? Good guy who did bad.
  9. Favourite defence against the dark arts teacher? Remus Lupin.
  10. If you had the choice, which hallow would you choose? Invisibility cloak. 
  11. What would you see in the mirror of Erised? My family in front of our own house, we've always wanted.
  12. Favourite line/passage? I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse expelled.
  13. Which Hogwarts house do you belong to? Gryffindor.
  14. What would you do if you had an invisibility cloak? Go everywhere I'm not supposed to be.
  15. Have you ever named a pet after something Harry Potter related? Always my tamagotchis, when I was younger.
  16. Favourite fan art/fan fiction? I've never seen or read any.
  17. Who's your quidditch team? Never decided.
  18. You're an animagus - what animal would you be and why? A dragon.
  19. What shape does your patronus take? Bloodhound.
  20. One piece of Harry Potter merchandise you have/want? Hermione's time turner. I have one but god would I love one that actually worked!
  21. Favourite Harry Potter character? Nymphadora Tonks.
  22. It's the second task of the Triwizard tournament, who do you rescue? My daughters.
  23. How would a boggart appear to you? A needle.
  24. Favourite Harry Potter related song? Has to be the theme song. 
  25. If you could have one thing from the Harry Potter world what would it be and why? Can I say Hogwarts? haha. 
Let me know if you decide to join in, so I can see your answers!
Vicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment